Travel Namibia - Terms and conditions
Data Controller – Travel Promos in partnership with MDSG Ltd.
is responsible for the collection, and determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
Processor - MDSG, Travel Promos, Namibia Tourism Board, Osprey, South African Airways, Imagine Travel
Which processes personal data on behalf of the controller, which includes use, disclosure, retention and protection of your personal data.
- One entry per person.
- Closing date for entries is 30th June, 2019
- Namibia Tourism Board has teamed up with Osprey, South African Airways and Imagine Travel to give one lucky winner the ultimate prize to capture Namibia’s vast landscapes, beautiful nature and unique wildlife.
- The promotion is also advertised on Osprey and Wanderlust
- 2 x return flights from London to Namibia, courtesy of South African Airways
- 11-night self-drive holiday for two to Namibia including accommodation and safari activities, courtesy of Imagine Travel
- 2 x Osprey Rolling Transporter 90s
- 2 x Porter 30 backpacks
- 2 x Skarab 22 hiking daypacks
- 2 x Ultralight Packing Cube sets
- 1 x £10 gift card for orders over £50
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The winner must be a UK resident aged 18 years or over and in possession of a valid passport. Proof of address may be required
- Competition is live from 18th April 2019 and closes at 23:59 June 30th 2019. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be counted
- Winner will be notified by email or using the other contact details provided by the winner within three days after the closing date
- If confirmation from the winner is not received within 5 days from when they are awarded the prize, it will be considered forfeited and another winner will be drawn at random
- There will be one winner and one prize
- The prize is non-transferable and non-changeable
- Blackout dates may apply
- The winner is responsible for arranging and paying for their own travel to and from the UK departure airport
- Entry details will be shared with the promotional partners for the purpose of arranging the prize holiday from the Namibia Tourism Board, South African Airways, Imagine Travel and Osprey
- All data entries will be permanently deleted after the campaign has ended and a winner has been selected unless they have ticked the box to receive any marketing information or emails from campaign partners. (I.e. Namibia Tourism Board, South African Airways, Imagine Travel and Osprey). Entrants may however unsubscribe from these emails at any time.
- The Promoter reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions.
- Winner and guest must have a full passport valid for at least six months at the time of travel
- Winner and guest take full responsibility for any risks associated with traveling to and from Namibia. Winner and guest must take into account any travel advice from the Namibian and British Governments to ascertain whether they wish to travel. Competition partners are not responsible for any loss or damage incurred by the winner or guest that arises from them not following Namibian and British Government travel advice
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, but will make reasonable efforts to minimise the effect of this
- Any questions concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on the law of Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales and Northern Ireland)
- Employees of the promoters, campaign partners and their immediate families or anyone else connected with the promotion are not eligible to win the competition
- By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions
- Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
- The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in our sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond their control make this unavoidable.
- The prize is for two adults (sharing)
- The prize comprises 11 nights of accommodation – 1 night in Windhoek, 2 nights in Sossusvlei, 2 nights in Swakopmund, 2 nights in Damaraland, 3 nights in Etosha and 1 night in the Central Highlands
- Exact hotels TBC at time of claiming prize
- The prize includes car hire
- The prize includes breakfast throughout, other meals and activities are not guaranteed
- Additional arrangements can be added to the booking at an additional cost and must be paid for prior to departure.
- Travel must be booked by 31 August 2019 and take place between November 2019 and March 2020
- The prize is subject to availability. Dates over Christmas, Easter and other school and public holidays are unlikely to be available
- Imagine Travel reserve the right to make changes to the prize due to circumstances beyond our control
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative
- The prize is valid for 2 Economy return flights from London Heathrow to Windhoek, Namibia on SAA operated flights only (i.e. this does not include Mango, Airlink or SA Express)
- The prize only includes flights; all ground arrangements will need to be arranged by the winner
- The tickets may not be exchanged for cash nor sold or used by anyone other than the prize winner and their chosen companion
- The two tickets must be booked at the same time for travel on the same flights, dates and times
- The prize winner must travel with their companion at all times
- Travel is strictly subject to availability in G class and fare rules apply
- Voyager miles are excluded in all trade/exchange tickets
- The prize must be booked by 31st August 2019. Travel to be completed Travel by 31st March 2020
- Travel over half-terms, Christmas, Easter and Summer holidays are unlikely to be available
- SAA reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the prize if, in their opinion, it is subject to misuse of any description
DATA COLLECTION AND PRIVACY:
- By accepting and ticking the opt in box, you will automatically be subscribed to future communications by the promoter and individual prize partners (i.e. Namibia Tourism Board, Imagine Travel, South African Airways and Osprey) however you may unsubscribe from each company's communications at any time.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify any entrant or winner including but not limited to proof of name and address
- Campaign partners processing of your personal information happens in accordance with GDPR (The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679).
- If you choose to opt in, your personal information will be collected in order to keeping you up to date with news from travel industry, our partners marketing communications and services, and providing other information to you which we or our partners think you may find of interest via email newsletters.
- All information you submitted on this website may be used by our partners in the selection process of direct marketing newsletters, and should you object such usage, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
- Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry.
- All data entries will be permanently deleted except emails after the campaign has ended and a winner has been selected unless they have ticked the box to receive any marketing information or emails from campaign partners. (I.e. Namibia Tourism Board, South African Airways, Imagine Travel and Osprey). Entrants may however unsubscribe from these emails at any time.